Crisp, clean, and beautiful. And, they last forever!
UNICRETE Lightweight concrete roof tiles will give your home an elegance and distinctive flair that will set it apart from the ordinary. UNICRETE Lightweight concrete roof tiles are durable, high quality, beautiful, and provide lasting value. They are cost effective, environmentally friendly and energy efficient. Concrete tile roofing minimizes wind and hail damage. Their Class A fire rating will earn you an insurance rebate with most insurance companies.
UNICRETE offers an excellent return on investment when energy savings, maintenance, replacement, and repair costs are considered. UNICRETE Lightweight roofing tile costs about the same as a premium cedar roof but lasts 3x longer. Tile delivers the lowest life cycle cost of any roofing material. No other roof will give you a better increase in your homes re-sale value.
Unicrete Lightweight Concrete Roof Tiles: Specially developed for the re-roof market. Roof trusses have traditionally been designed to support 3 layers of asphalt shingles as per 1997 UBC.
* Ideal for reroofing applications.
* Easily installed on most conventional truss roof systems without truss upgrading.
* Weighs less than 7lbs per sq. ft.
* Ideal for architecturally controlled communities.
* Meets or exceeds all requirements outlined in CSA A220 M91 National Standards of Canada for Concrete roof tiles.
* Best fire, wind and hail resistance means reduced insurance premiums.
* 50 year warranty (Not Pro-Rated).
* 5 Standard Colors
* Energy efficient - cool in summer, reduced ice damming in winter.
* Environmentally friendly and low maintenance.
Proven technology means you have the best roof possible. Enhance and maintain the value and appeal of one of the most important investments you will ever make. Your home!